|Position||Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinatorr|
|Work Hours||Shall fall within the hours between|
7:00 A.M. & 5:30 P.M.
|Salary Range (Monthly)|
|$3,901 – 4,742|
|Supervisor||Assistant Director of Occupancy and Housing Compliance|
|Final Filing Date||Open until filled|
An official Housing Authority application form must be submitted to Human Resources Department by the final filing date. Incomplete applications cannot be revised after the final filing date. Resumes may be submitted as additional information only. Applications are available online at hacsj.org or at 2575 Grand Canal Blvd., Suite 220, Stockton CA 95207 and may be submitted by mail, in person, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to (209) 460-5117.
- Applicants’ qualifications will be evaluated and applicants who clearly appear to be qualified in terms of job prerequisites are eligible to be invited to an interview. Examples of acceptable combinations of education, training and experience include:
- 8 years experience may be substituted for a BA degree.
- 4 years experience may be substituted for an AA degree.
- The length of a training and/or certificate program may be substituted on a 2:1 exchange of months attended for experience (2 months attendance equals 1 month of experience.)
- Quality ranking factors will be knowledge and ability, education, training and/or experience, and required skills necessary for successful job performance. Candidates will be rated on these and other factors and must receive a majority of acceptable ratings and an average rating of 70 or better to qualify for ranking.
- The final selection of candidates to fill these vacancies shall be made by the Executive Director from among those recommended, in accordance with the evaluation of the candidates relative to the needs of the Authority. An eligible/promotional list (if applicable to the posted position) will be established. However, when there are less than three (3) names on the list, or the list has been in place for over one (1) year, or when it is necessary to modify the position description, the Executive Director may require a new list.